WISC employees receive free access to the
fitness center, the aquatics center and
discounts on WISC programs.
WISC is an equal opportunity employer.
1st Touch Soccer Coaches
WISC is seeking Soccer Coaches for 1st Touch Academy Classes Mon-Fri 4:30-6pm, $10/hour. Job applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Weekend Customer Service Representative
WISC is seeking customer service representatives that can multi task while serving customers with the utmost professionalism and respect. Duties include providing detailed information about WISC activities and programs, entering class registration into the computer, answering phone calls, assisting clients with other needs as required. Requirements: Must be 18 years or older, Friendly & Energetic, Must be able to Multi-Task. Completed WISC applications can be submitted in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be found online
The Kids Club Preschool & School Aged Programs are seeking individuals for teacher assistants, bus drivers, before & after school care and summer coaches. Job applications can be emailed to email@example.com
The Zone is seeking individuals to work in Laser Tag, Clip N Climb, the Indoor Playground and the Retail/Arcade. Job applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be reliable, mature, upbeat, enthusiastic, energetic and able to work well with others
- Interest in physical activity along with the ability to provide creative activities for children
- Gymnastics, Tumbling and/or Dance experience is a PLUS
- Previous experience working with children in a professional setting
- Must be available to work a consistent schedule, including evenings or weekends
- Be professional and able to provide top customer service
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to attend continuing education opportunities
Gymnastics Academy Is Hiring!