Counseling & Therapy
Our goal is to create a collaborative relationship so that we may assist in
- Identifying goals and potential solutions to problems which cause emotional or behavioral issues.
- Learn to improve the use of effective communication and coping skills.
- Strengthen self-esteem and confidence in managing difficult tasks or situations.
- Promote behavior change and improve mental health.
Problems address in counseling include (but are not limited to!):
- Anxiety and Depression
- Anger Management
- Substance Abuse
- School/ Work Adjustment and Growth
- Stress Management
- Social Anxiety
- Family Conflict
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief and Loss
Skills and Procedures Utilized
- Individual, child, family, or group counseling and psychotherapy
- Crisis intervention, disaster, and trauma management
- Assessment techniques for the diagnosis of psychological disorders
- Program evaluation and treatment outcome (e.g. client progress)
- Clinical supervision
- Educational and informational workshops
- Outside consultation
All services provided are confidential according to state and professional regulations. Details of therapy are kept confidential to promote healing and growth in a safe environment. If you are under 16, we will the the consent of your parent(s) or legal guardian to participate.
Teletherapy means more accessible therapy choices! Clients can now securely receive counseling with select therapists using our enhanced video and phone services. These sessions are seen as a short-term solution and should not be considered a substitute for traditional services, however 60 years of research has shown that these methods are feasible and acceptable, and proven effective with a variety of treatments settings, ages, and populations.
TELETHERAPY IS BEST FOR
- Individual, Couples, and Family Counseling
- Skills-based Training (Mindfulness, DBT, etc)
- Psychoeducation (Stress Management, Anger Management, etc)
- Career Counseling
- Solution-focused Treatment
- Short-term Counseling
Telehealth services are conducted according to the highest clinical and ethical standards. Clients are assessed for appropriateness of treatment, and only the services that can be provided effectively will be provided. Clients must be located in the state where the clinician is licensed.
*Insurance is only applied when seeking therapy and counseling services. Insurance does not apply for mental health performance coaching. If you do plan on utilizing your insurance plan for services, we are in-network with most major insurance carriers. This will be reviewed by your counselor or our office staff during the first visit. All claims will be submitted to your insurance for services. Co-payments are due at time of service.