Ninja Warrior Academy
Obstacle Training for All Ages!
Are you ready to be an American Ninja Warrior? Interested in trying it out first? Click below to try an Open Gym OR call our front desk to check other drop-in availability!
The Ninja Warrior Academy runs on a monthly basis. Please click on your ‘ninja’ age appropriate class to below to register!
June classes will run June 1st through June 26th!
Scroll down to register for our Ninja Warrior Summer Pass
(good July and August!)
60-minute class for 3-4 year olds! Please note this class will not meet June 25th. Prices have been adjusted.
60-minute class for 5-6 year olds!
60-minute classes for 7-9 year olds!
60-minute class for 7-14 year olds! This is a new class!
60-minute class for 10-14 year olds!
60-minute class for High School students!
A 90-minute class for 7-9 OR 10-14 year olds! Choose age group when registering!
Summer Class Passes
Valid July 5, 2021 – August 21, 2021
*No classes or open gym August 9 – August 14
$70 Member for 4 sessions
$90 Non-Member for 4 sessions
$25 Single visit (open gym only)
*Sessions can be booked in an age-appropriate class and/or any open gym.
*Passes are good for the individual it is sold under and may not be shared.
*A class may be cancelled if less than 5 students are registered.
**Should this occur, you may reschedule the session.
- Purchase your summer pass from a group below.
- From the options listed within the online registration, email Darwin Ignacio your days and times for attendance.
Ages 5-6 Summer Pass
Ages 7-9 Summer Pass
Ages 10-14 Summer Pass
Open Gym 5+
- All classes will require athletic wear and soft rubber sole lace-up sneakers (no bare feet and no flip flops) We like New Balance Zante or the New Balance Tempo!
- Liquid chalk will be required for all classes (we will provide liquid chalk on the first class). 8 oz. bottles will be available before and after class for $13. If you’d like to purchase your own, these are the brands we recommend:
HELP US ‘STOP THE SPREAD’
- We will be taking temperatures of all students that enter our doors!
- Parents please remember that you are required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing while dropping off and picking up, and while inside the viewing area!
- Students are encouraged to wear a mask until they reach the Ninja gym doors. They can choose to remove their mask for duration of class.
Please note: Due to COVID19, our class leaders will use their discretion as to whether a child should mask up or leave class if exhibiting symptoms. We will be happy to credit you for any classes missed and hope to see you when you’re feeling better!