- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted to enter.
- Stay 10 feet apart.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Only 30% of the lowest occupancy load is permitted at a time.
- Facility’s equipment is separated by 10 feet to ensure correct distance between patrons, members, and guests using equipment.
- You must wear a face mask in WISC, unless you working out
- Clean your equipment thoroughly after use.
- Use of disposable cloths or use a towel one time and put in basket to be washed if it is the property of the WISC. Towels will not be offered
- Thoroughly wash your hands or use the hand sanitation stations located in the front and back of the gym.
We appreciate your patience as we comply with the Phase 2 government-mandated reopening of the fitness center.